Indie rock quartet, Peace, have just released their anthemic new single You Don’t Walk Away From Love. With their 3rd album, Kindness Is The New Rock And Roll due early May, YDWAFL is an incredibly curated sneak peek of what to expect. Following their last single, Power, the new track upholds Peace’s powerfully upbeat music.
The indie-pop single explodes with electrifying upbeat guitar and bold vocals. The guitar rhythm, continuously repeated within the song, uses the chorus effect to give the guitar a dreamy tone. The beautifully bold track, with its melodic verses and choruses, truly show how unbelievably talented Peace are. At times however it seems the long break has made Peace lose the fanbase they once had in the good days.
See Peace live at one of their upcoming UK tour dates in May 2018:
- Sat 5th Live At Leeds (Headliners)
- Sat 5th Meet The North, Newcastle
- Sun 6th Soundcity, Liverpool (Headliners)
- Tues 8th Saint Luke’s, Glasgow
- Weds 9th The Leadmill, Sheffield
- Fri 11th Fibbers, York
- Sat 12th The Venue, Derby
- Sun 13th The Welly Club, Hull
- Tues 15th The Waterfront, Norwich
- Weds 16th The O2 Forum, London
- Sat 19th Engine Rooms, Southampton
- Sun 20th Bierkeller, Bristol
- Tues 22nd Sub89, Reading
- Weds 23rd Dryden Street Social, Leicester
- Thurs 24th O2 Academy, Birmingham
Image courtesy of the band’s Twitter.